• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

63343 - Bono and Edge were appearing on David Letterman. We tried to get tickets and hung around waiting. First we met Dallas, what a sweetheart he is (picture to follow). Then they put up barricades and we moved across the street. Edge came first, talking on his cellphone, and waved and went in. Bono came, then left, then came back in his black SUV. He came out and walked by everyone, shaking hands, saying he would come out after the show for pics and autographs. When he came to me he held out his hand and I grabbed it and he closed his it over mine and just held it for several seconds, it was the most incredible, amazing thing that ever happened to me. I said thank you for your music and all you do and I love you Bono, and he smiled back. I have never seen such a glorious smile in my life. And those dimples!!!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous man!!!!!

• Subscriber

=} I'm very happy for you Patti!! I'm really glad you had that moment with Bono ... and I totally with you regarding Dallas, he is such a nice and sweet man, I love Dallas ...

*waits for Dallas pic* =D