Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

65062 oh the works are getting on my nerves, it's been months grrrr bang bang drill drill bang bang gah!

Will go check my PMs, then get dins on, got a ready made meal tonight, something chickeny, no fried cheese on it thowink.gif

Have a good dinner Anj, chicken sounds good too! I just had red curry chicken... but I might get some withdrawal symptoms from the cheesetongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

65064roll.gif">you

I'd betta go now, time for chick chick! Just replied to your PMhappy.gif.  see ya again soon xx

juustola_juuston_tu_372084b.jpg

there goes my dinner..... (just have to fry it....)tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

see you soon again Anj, thanks for the pm xxx

65066 laugh.giflaugh.gifthat made me laugh Kerti!! Don't eat it all at once you'll get cheese sweats!

Bye for now x

65067 Hi Maggie, just saw you as I was leaving, sorry I can't stay (hungry belly!), catch up with you soon.

Please keep Kerti in supply of cheesehappy.gif

605069 Hi kert :o) hope your well , im just going back to sleep if I can and thought I'd say goodnight and love you all :o).. xxxx oooo Got lots of things to do today :o/

Thanks, Kert . . . good to be back although I'm leaving tonight for that looooong weekend tonight, lol!!!!!  Supposed to be on the third floor (top) overlooking the ocean thumbsup.gif