• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

65321 LOL you ladies , hope everything is ok , Im just enjoying a glass of wine and expecting my cousin over for dinner , so he not over till about 6pm so just going to get a few things ready and listen to the radio meanwhile , so hope I catch up with you all soon :o)

• Subscriber

65323 Sorry missed you again Zhivvy , I'm just finishing a glass of lovely wine thats a little too strong 3.3 and I'm about to lay back in bed and listen to the radio:o) same as I usually do same old same old.. Cousin has been and gone , will miss him sadly but will see him again ,one day. He wanted to go out for a couple of drinks to a bar but I'm just too tired and still recovering.

Feeling really tired as I only had about 2 hours sleep last night and had a rude dream as well lol Anyway take care catch up soon Bye Bye Hugs N Kisses to all 123Love :o)

• Subscriber

65324 Wow cant believe nobody has been in here , Im just dropping in to see whats happening !! Anyway I have to go to take a friend to the docs then i'll be back later and will probably drop in see if anyone is here to chat with..

See ya xxxx oooo