• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

6 5795...

Hello Maggie and Zhivvy......After getting very wet, now sun comes out...but very windy/cold...done my sew in labels, try and get Hannah to polish her shoes.....School Starts tomorrow...happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Hello Maggie, why is life differcult....decided to get Netintelligence Protects off...phoned comet....had to save everything...then told me they close at 5:00pm.....so have to phone them at 8:00am and we start....I hope...tomorrow having a laptop which will do what I wish...happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

65802-morning all,anyone around,my last day off before back to work tomorrow,it,s quite sunny here but abit cold and windy and radio says heavy rain later so me thinks i will go out and get my few things done that i need to do today early to avoid the rain,hope to see you later.smile.gifsmile.gif

• Subscriber

Morning Caz,

I'm up late due to a very late night (3am). But it is nice and sunny here too, but I feel it's about to change so must go and cycle before the rain arrives.

I got caught out yesterday, had a lazy morning hoping to go out in the afternoon, but the heavens opened around 11am and never stopped.

Have a lovely day and try and catch you later, xx