• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

65805 hello , hope everyone is well, just been thinking and laughing to myself , about when I was with my mum in bed sleeping , and somehow I managed to drop head to the ground and you could say I bumped it , Think dad was there as well, lol , but the funny thing was it hit so hard I actually fell back asleep and forgotten about it , until one day I was running my hands through my hair and found a bump there lol, anyway just some babble. Take care :o) xo

65808-hello again,been out and have done all i needed to do without getting wet,but i haven,t took the dog out yet,so i,m sure the rain will wait till i,m out with him and get me soaked,it looks ok at the mo but that can so change soooo quickly.lol laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hello Caz.... Went down town, paid some bills and got food bits...was going to down for a while, then sky opened and a was a drown rat...Got home....sun came out.....now sky is so black....mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif sure it's waiting for kids coming out of school.....

Have you taken your dog out yet? Did you manage to stay dry....eyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gif