Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60720-i,m off now see you all tomorrow,night night,x

60721 good morning, have been in a while but no one about so will nip back later, hope you are having a good dayhappy.gif

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

pollyanna']60685.......Hi.....I'm doing my mushroom thing....almost done but will be here for an hour or so !

Hi Polly how did it go with the mushrooms, did you freeze them? I ate the whole week mushrooms... with pasta, omelette, soup, risotto... the forests are full of mushrooms this year!!smile.gif i missed the blueberries and raspberries but have had lots of mushrooms!!tongue.gif

60722....The mushrooms are still going strong.....i.e...it's a never endign story..or not !!...The moos hunting starts next week (better ceep out of the woods) so that will be the end for this years mushroom hunting.

Hello polly, if you are still around. Guess it's nearly home time....

This the third time I've done this..... having BIG problems...here goes.......

60724-afternoon,anyone around on  this sunny monday afternoon,smile.gifsmile.gif

Hello Caz, are you not working today?

60726-hi and bye 123,hi sue,no not working today,but i am tomorrow so i don,t mind if the weather changes tomorrow lol.

Seems a little cooler today, just love the blue sky with all the gold/red colours from the trees.

60728-i know it has been so nice for the last few days.i love walking the dog when it,s like this,