More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

58741 - morning all!!!! just having a coffee before I go and get ready. Barbara and her family leave today :(((( so sad. I will miss her so much! - I have no-one to sofa dance with now!

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

58744......Easter holiday here we come..no work for four days......so Happy Easter !!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8rHobiEazjoArJOy3RQKtEt6YkSw5H9Pb4j_5LDE11LW4-eNkTg

.......and today is the first day of summer in Iceland......a day to celebrate !!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGCreMxfCjOUE_aYTNRmqK6W0NwjRRfl2v-Sxd9rKjcZICemAJUA   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfD5E9OZuIBeSx6P_u0zA8GuLTnHb08ATFpv8wxkbVCNKCn0Ji

• Subscriber

Hi all!!

Happy and relaxing easter!!

Nice pics Polly!! Are you going to Iceland on your easter holiday? And the first day of summer sounds so good and promising!!! We still have some snow left here in Helsinki!!! But the forecast said we'll have +15C this weekend so hopefully it will disappear soon!

• Subscriber
58741 - morning all!!!! just having a coffee before I go and get ready. Barbara and her family leave today :(((( so sad. I will miss her so much! - I have no-one to sofa dance with now!

Oh no sorry that you have to break upwink.gif I've seen the pics, thanks for posting them, looks like you had sooo nice time!!!happy.gif

• Subscriber

Sorry you have to work!! frown.gif hope you have some time to do something nice too!!
My mum is coming for a visit and that's very nice. Then I'm just going to relax and meet my friends! And eat lot of chocolate!!!!!

Archived