Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Guess Easter wouldn't be Easter with out chocolate!!!!!!!!laugh.gif

You're right, no Easter without chocolate!! I bought some chocolate eggs today... kinders had run outeyes.gif but bought some mars-eggs and chocolate-liquorice eggs!!happy.gif

But have to eat some pizza first!! Two of my friends are coming here and we are going to order some pizza... first thought that we would make some pizza ourselves but we are too lazy... lol

But have to eat some pizza first!! Two of my friends are coming here and we are going to order some pizza... first thought that we would make some pizza ourselves but we are too lazy... lol

Enjoy your pizza...be sure to leave room for chocolate..wink.gif

That's not a problem!! you see i've got two stomaches: one for meal and other one for dessert!!! So there is always room for chocolatelaugh.gif

58752 - good morning or afternoon or evening to all!

Hi Jen! How are you? How is the school going?

Checked the counting thread... the US dates are coming closer and closer!! Lucky you!!

58754 - Hi Kert! School's ok. I had to put off graduation for a term so I could have more time to finish my last project. No big deal, though. I'd rather take the extra time to do it properly than rush through and do a poor job.

I've been on the phone with the insurance company and the auto body shop this morning to arrange the repairs to my car. It got hit while parked over the weekend.

Can't wait for Denver! Only 1 month to go! I'm really excited!

Hello Jen, thanks for putting my birthday on the countdown thread....Sorry to hear about your car!frown.gif