More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

58757 - Thanks, Sue. I'm taking the car in on Monday for repairs. The passenger side door needs to be completely replaced, but I'm just glad that the other person's insurance is going to pay for it and for a rental car whilst mine is being repaired. How have you been?

Can't be bothered to cook or anything so just had a avacado and maybe later a bit of fruit.

Happy Easter to you...Are you doing anything in the hol's?

58761 - work work and more work, all week and till tuesday, I take the shifts when I can get em, but going to my parents house for dinner saturday night for some baked ham,  mmmmm. half an hour goes by qwick gotta get back to work.

• Subscriber

58763 - Greetings everyone! You have all been busy! Thanks for sharing those great pics Polly! I just love that fact that we can share our customs, etc.

Happy Easter weekend to everyone! Sorry those of you that have to work!!! Make sure to eat LOTS of chocolate!!!

Tomorrow my niece, her friend and a boy I look after are making a bunny house! I bought a gingerbread house kit for Christmas, but never got around to making it so we are doing to for Easter instead. Sunday mom is doing a big turkey dinner for the family.

Archived