Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Boy the numbers are all over the place..Zhiv used the same numbers twice in different places...and I'm having problems getting my fingers to land on the right key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1grin.gif

Nkow how you feel Suee !

going for a beer now and put my youngest to bed , take care all and look forward to the next time...

58790 - Hi ladies, I have lost track of who is on here at the moment. Hi Maggie, Happy Easter to you too!!!! I forgot to mention that I am also puppy-sitting this weekend, whew.

Mmmm, Easter Creme Eggs. I am going to buy some later!!!

Anj, I am doing Spring clean on Saturday. Its supposed to be 17C so I figure its a good time to go and clean the shed in my carport. I moved here in November and just shoved everything in and its a mess and I can't find a damn thing.

OK....

Now I have NO idea of number..

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELLO....so many people for a ehile....

H Anjana, ello  Jen, Patti and Inter

Yes above a mess, and leaving it...roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif 

58791 or so for Sue

58792 - I have to figure out what to bake for dessert for Easter. I'm making a trifle so far. I still need something that is pretty much purely chocolate. Maybe some brownies or cookies.

58792 - i think these are right!!!

Sorry for messing up numbers lol!

58793 - Sounds like a yummy dessert Jen! I am in charge of dessert. Making my famous sugar cookies and I am cheating with a cake. Using a mix, canned frosting and jelly beans, lol. I went all out at Christmas with a chocolate mousse cake that was absolutely heavenly.

Sue, you are a chicken, lol, j/k!!!!!

Patti helloooooooohappy.gif

Jeeeeeennnnnn hellooooooooohappy.gif

I'm waiting for a coolish day to Spring clean, if the sun is out I am out, if the sun is in I'll stay in and have a date with Mr Sheen! Found a cobweb on the salt and pepper pots yesterday and a spider living underneath, now that's not goodlaugh.gif really a sign for a good proper clean LOL

58793 - well I have to get back to work now.

Anj, it's 30 days until I see His Loveliness in Denver. I'm hoping for some good pictures for us. wink.gif

58793 Brownies? cookies? both Jen!!