More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

61539 Hi 123!How are you! Hope you're still around and not sleeping! It's not even 6 pm yet, so not everyone is sleeping, lol. I'm doing better now that the doc gave me eye drops (have an eye infection) and had the day off, otherwise wouldn't have had time to be in here, lol! And I'm off the hook for volleyball tonight as the gym closed due to the Christmas parade in old town which is near the gym.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

61540 Oh I hope your eye gets better, I know onions raw or cooked (eaten of course) is a good antibiotic, only problem is you might smell a little lol.. Well iv'e been studying my magazines, and looking back at things iv'e studied or done in the past is quiet refreshing I have my own similar way to others, guess once iv'e learnt, I dont really need to study it again, because its all in my head when I need it.. And so looking back is'nt always really looking back but remembering.. How is your family ?

• Subscriber

61541 Oh, the family is fine. My son just finished baseball for the time being. He played on his school team and they came in 2nd place out of all the area schools, so he's pretty happy about that. He will start a new team soon, but we have a few weeks to relax, lol. My daughter has started playing volleyball twice a week. Work keeps us too busy and interferes with having a social life, lol . . . . . I like having some $$$, but I really miss the quiet and the freedom. I'm at a different school this year and I'm feeling like a real teacher rather than a babysitter and that is exciting. We will be gone for Christmas . . . two weeks on a Caribbean cruise!!!! We leave in two weeks. Then, I will have a third week off before school starts back, so I'm looking forward to all that. Oh, and we are trying out real estate. Going to compete with Donald Trump, lol!!!! No, but bought a couple of houses that we are currently renting out. If that goes well and if we can afford one more, I can stop teaching after next year . . . or if I win the lottery!!!!!

What is new with you? How is your daughter? Mine has turned 13 and she has become "interesting" . . . sigh!!!

• Subscriber

61542 Caribbean cruise sounds exciting!! My daughters is still the same, she's 17 now, and they are both asleep now as we chat, but my mum is awake, she most of the time wakes up really early.. Nothing much new here, just a few shifts and changes but thats about it.. 13, thats when they get really smart lol

• Subscriber

61543 Yes, as in thinking they are smart and as in having a smart mouth, lol!!! I can't even imagine her at 17!!! I'm having a hard time realizing she's 13 . . . how did this happen, lol!!!

• Subscriber

61544 Well, I have to run as it is time for dinner, past time really. Hope we can talk soon!!!! By the way, I hope you're healed now since having had that car accident!!!!!

• Subscriber

61545 Have a nice dinner, no my back and leg plays up still, but it also has to do with working at an upholterers, lifting furniture, back wear is all they saw in the x-ray even though I was saw lol, leg only played up about 8 months after accident so not so sure, at least I was well grounded!!