• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

61641 I just saw that I look a complete heap with my hair in peaks and troughs and my loose jeans on (roomy for mince pies LOL) and my old zip up top,  I should check myself in the mirror before answering the door!

Christmas pud is easy to make in terms of chucking it all in a bowl and just stirring it but takes an age to steam, you have to set aside most of the day for it!
  • Subscriber

61642 - during the steaming i have made soup for family christmas dinner on sunday - asparagus - my fav, and prepared some of the veg - par cooked spud s in the freezer for roast potatoes etc.....

And you should see how i answer the door at times to the postman - and how excited I get when I have a parcel delivered - he thinks i am barmy!

• Subscriber

61643 I'm a complete slob when at home as contrasted with my neighbor (nicknamed her Barbie Doll) who insists upon perfection at all times, lol . . . . and love having packages arrive!!!

• Subscriber

61645 Yes, lots of pressure with her around, lol . . . . . wonder what they think when they ring my door and see me in sweats and husband's t-shirt after ringing hers! But I have lovely work clothes and cocktail dresses and she doesn't . . . . maybe I should hang around in a cocktail dress today just in case someone rings the bell????

• Subscriber

61646 Throw in a pan recipe is what I want! I always search recipes then discard them because too fussy and complicated! I need easy, throw in a pan and tastes great recipes!