More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

61654 - time to get ready for work...also have to stop at post office to get airmail stamps for the cards I'm sending off to all points outside of the US. 

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

61658......I'm doing fine....had to leave earlier today....had to go to the postoffice with some work stuff....and when I came back my boss was there......thought he'd gone home.......Now I'm not doing anything special...listening to te radio, was gonna talk to my parents but they're not around !!

61659-aah thats a shame,i,m not going to be around for long as feeling quite tired tonight so i think i will be off to bed in abit,was at work till 10pm and i,ve got the same again tomorrow,

• Subscriber

61661 Sorry to have missed you both! I made it to Walmart (I really hate this store, lol) and got most of what I needed, then took a long, long nap and now feeling much better. Think I'll take tomorrow off though just in case . . . we go to LA tomorrow evening to stay over and have an early flight to Florida Sat. morning. Our cruise leaves Sun. AND DON'T WANT TO BE SICK!!!!!