More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

61662 Ugh . . . just was reminded about the kids' Christmas concert tonight in about an hour . . . not wanting to get dressed and go out in the cold - looks like it will rain soon. But, want to see their concert, of course, so off I go to get ready!!!

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

61663 - A Christmas cruise Janette? - that sounds lovely!! And don't want to be sick for that!

And Caz and Polly - sorry I missed you last night xxx

• Subscriber

61664 Yes, a Christmas cruise . . . two weeks in the Caribbean!!!! Sun, fun, umbrella drinks!!!! The ship is decorated all Christmasy, plenty of on-board Christmas parties, outdoor movies under the stars, bands, food, food, food, shopping, shopping, shopping (LOL!!!), Santa even makes an appearance . . . . on Christmas day we will be snorkeling in Aruba, then a fancy dinner that night!!! Cannot wait!!!!

• Subscriber

61665 Hi Janette, most of it sounds really good :o) Right now im just waiting for kids to clean their room, it would make my year lol, hope everyone is well, guess you all must be in the snow ? Here its nice spring day today, all fruit is available, and right now a big juicy watermelon would be refreshing right now, or just an icy cold beer, im pretty bored tonight, usually im not, not doing anything for christmas holidays, just a quiet one, with perhaps good foods, and drinks, music maybe or dvd's

• Subscriber

61645 - ohh that sounds lovely Janette - I guess my card to you wil arrive on your return then lol! Can't wait to see the pics!!!

Mine is a quiet one too 123 - although thinking of hiding away on Janette's cruise

• Subscriber

61646 Glad I called in sick again today . . . . today is a minimum day with dismissal at 12 noon, but just read an email telling teachers that they have to stay until 3:45 which is our regular dismissal time . . . WTF???!!! Most teachers arrive quite early and stay late every single day . . . is the district really that frightened that they won't get their money's worth out of us one day a year!!! We have all our grading done as progress reports are due the day after we return from Christmas break. What do they think we are going to do for nearly 4 hours . . . STUPID!!!

Zhivvy, please do stow away . . . we would have so much fun!!!