• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

61688 just a quickie hello as I have mother in law staying for Crimble, hope you are all well and enjoying the festivities, will try and sneak in again tomorra wink.gif

• Subscriber

61689 Wow its so quiet in here, everyone celebrating, i've been naughty and had some trifle mmmmmmmmmmmmmm anyway, pity, all thats left is for me :o) Just a naughty little mishap in my diet, lol

Chat to you all soon when you've all partied out and need some down time, now i'll just make a cuppa, cuddle my dog and listen to the radio softly as everyone here is sleeping. Its a beautiful day here, but 32 degrees too hot, definately not dancing weather, stay in pool weather, or in front of fan lol, love to be where it's snowing right now, anyway chat soon.

((Hugs)) to all :o)

• Subscriber

61692 - Good morning on the day after Christmas!  We had a really lovely day with our very little family...  stayed at home and relaxed together....  (several bottles of wine were ivolved too!)  kept the gift exchange to a minimum, which was very nice...  everyone got just a few little things, but lots of thought was involved, which was perfect....

Hope you all had a lovely time as well!

Just now enjoying the Busking video with a cup of coffee....  and watching the fog begin to lift from our little valley....  

• Subscriber

61693 Am bored and thinking about having a beer, the kids are not home since last night so expecting them home any time soon, and my dog is snuggled on my bed after having a big lunch, I didn't eat much but I made some garlic egg mayonaise and had it on toast, was prefering the idea of prawns but nothing is open. Hope everyone is having a good rest from a years work, chat another time