More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

61713 Hope everyone is healthy and well, over 150 arrests in perth alone over last nights new year celebrations, hopefully there is no more.. Hope everyone is happy, take care, Im going to go have, lunch, cup of tea, and this year our meetings are 2pm-4pm so will be listening to this, then perhaps some wine later :o) Everyone drive safe okay!!

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

61715 -  Good Morning and the Happiest of New Years!!!!  ......  and off to work I go....  (frown.gif).....(but i don wanna go!)

ps...anj, I talked to Sue a day or so ago.....  smile.gif

• Subscriber

61718, 61719 - Hellooooo! Claire!!!  Sad to hear about your BF's father, hope he is improving....  sending some hopeful vibes that way....   and glad to hear you are busy, hope that = happy too!  Take care!

• Subscriber

61722 We got back a few hours before midnight, so we had a quiet new year's eve here at home . . . . . . no celebrating though as our house was broken into while we were gone!!!!!! We found out while we were in Miami, so we had pretty much dealt with the shock and anger several days ago. Fortunately, not much taken and no damage done to the house. They took my laptop and Ipad, so we are off to the Apple store later today. My best jewelry came with me on the cruise, so all in all it certainly could have been worse!!!!!! The police say a little ring is operating and hitting homes in our neighborhood and they have been working overtime to try and catch them . . . . . . :(((((((((