Can any real u2 fans or admins answer this question for me?

dreamoutloud

• Subscriber

2 years ago U2 released a NLOTH box set which was to fit 4 x 7" records in it. On the back of the box it says that the box is to put the 4 x NLOTH 7" singles into. The thing is that the band have only released 3 singles from the album. Will there be another single released as a 7" single to complete the box set or is the 7" single in the Rose Bowl LTD Edition to be used for this boxset? I think it is terrible if the band do not release another single from NLOTH and expect people (in a recession) to shell out for the rose bowl box set in order to complete the set. Can someone please answer this for me?

There will be no more singles from no line. It could be possible that the soon vinyl from 360 makes that 4 th single.

Also did you know there will be no more cd singles from u2 ever again?

• Subscriber

There will be no more singles from no line. It could be possible that the soon vinyl from 360 makes that 4 th single.

Why there is not going to be any more CD singles?

• Subscriber

[quote name='josh1593 wrote:

MacFoley']There will be no more singles from no line. It could be possible that the soon vinyl from 360 makes that 4 th single.

Why there is not going to be any more CD singles?

U2's record label put out a press release saying they're not going to bother with CD singles, other than special releases.  Everyone's gone digital down load, oh well we still have duals to look forward tooolaugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

in my opinion thats very bad form that they released a box set and some 7 inch records to be collected and then they don't release the 4th one???

If it's costing you more to produce than your making, it's just good business.

Singles in the physical form just aren't selling and with the dissapointing sales of the other 3 No Line singles, I'm not surprised they didn't release another.

Archived