Vorsprung Durch Technik!!

mick james

• Subscriber

Can't believe theyre even considering playing this!! :))) Maybe, we'll hear Acrobat and Red Hill Mining Town someday too so :)

Acrobat and Red Hill Mining Town - the exact amount of songs needed to replace GOYB & IALW!

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

JohnS88']Can't believe theyre even considering playing this!!
:)
)) Maybe, we'll hear Acrobat and Red Hill Mining Town someday too so

Acrobat and Red Hill Mining Town - the exact amount of songs needed to replace GOYB & IALW!

flowing colours likes this

• Subscriber

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

JohnS88']Can't believe theyre even considering playing this!!
)) Maybe, we'll hear Acrobat and Red Hill Mining Town someday too so

Acrobat and Red Hill Mining Town - the exact amount of songs needed to replace GOYB & IALW!I do like GOYB and am one of the few who like IALW too lol! But you are right Perter - and John  - these two songs will make great replacements in the setlist to shake it up a bit!

• Subscriber

No no!! I love GOYB. I dont want them to drop that! Fantastic live song!

GOYB is a great song especially live! And they can't really be dropping any more No Line songs from the setlist! Maybe drop COBL instead

• Subscriber

that fabulous song was my theme as I flew out of Australia, aged 19 on my own, to follow U2 around the UK & Ireland for Zoo Tv in 1993.............just hearing this brings back all those wonderful memories! They played it in glasgow on that tour and stuffed it up but it was still fantastic!

If they play this, that's one VERY lucky audience to hear it all these years later!