How do you replenish your mind, body, spirit?

xtraspicy62

• Subscriber

I eat good food, brown rice green veggies and nuts, if i am feeling ungrounded. if i'm really totally out for the count i go to restorative yoga. yoga's not all about handstands happy.gif i go out and dance with my friends a few times a month, not at a club, like a town hall, where there is alot of room. i like listening to music, i mostly listen to lounge, besides u2, s i really like this unusual experimental stuff u2 is doing now.  i feel as if i'm drawn back into this other world seeing all these beautiful people, all this wonderful work people do. i'm still in awe about this project !! Love, gratitude and appreciation overwhelm me with replenishment and spills over into my life for me and with my family and in my community. thanks for asking happy.gif

Foremost, by attending church on sundays. I'm in the choir so it's a win/win situation. I go to the gym 5 times a week (I am getting ready for 360). I listen to a lot of music which sets my mind at ease (usually). So much rubbish in our lives, we all just need to get away from ourselves and the world some times.

See you on the road. New profile picture after I grow up :oD

Foremost, by attending church on sundays. I'm in the choir so it's a win/win situation. I go to the gym 5 times a week (I am getting ready for 360). I listen to a lot of music which sets my mind at ease (usually). So much rubbish in our lives, we all just need to get away from ourselves and the world some times.

See you on the road. New profile picture after I grow up :oD

Ok, sigma, cant wait to see your new grown up photo.smile.gif

• Subscriber

Being alone in silence having a little chat with myself, reading the Bible and some other books, listening to music, not only U2, some classical music makes a lot of good to me, but especially when I give my time to others, I always feel it doesn't matter how much I could give to them, I always receive more.