U2 Duals turned up yet ?

• Subscriber

[quote name=Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1]got back from my week in uk tonite, to find the cd in the pile of post. so very happy! will enjoy the listen in the morningtongue.giftongue.gifwink.gif

I haven't received mine yet...frown.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']got back from my week in uk tonite, to find the cd in the pile of post. so very happy! will enjoy the listen in the morning
happy.gif
wrapping looking good too, read somewhere that some were damaged? not mine. 

I have heard that it arrived in my house in England this morning but an evil belgian stole it as she was leaving my house and pretended that it had arrived at her house! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

OOOOOOH!!!! not true!!! if i would have, the u2-bottle-opener would be gone too!tongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']got back from my week in uk tonite, to find the cd in the pile of post. so very happy! will enjoy the listen in the morning
happy.gif
wrapping looking good too, read somewhere that some were damaged? not mine. 

I have heard that it arrived in my house in England this morning but an evil belgian stole it as she was leaving my house and pretended that it had arrived at her house!
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

OOOOOOH!!!! not true!!! if i would have, the u2-bottle-opener would be gone too!tongue.gifOnly the bottle opener too?? Better than I thought!