Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Barbara's time in england!

[quote name='flowingcolours wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

flowingcolours']it is disgusting.  I find this makes my stomach turn and I want to vomit.  why would you not just hang a picture up on your wall of Jesus and pray for forgiveness?  I am going to pray for you sinners right now.

MMMMMMMMMMM..the tongue a licking the Mango...sooo juicy!...mmmmmmmmmmm...go get yer tongue roon a Mango FC!...lol!..oops are you man or woman?..doesnt really matter ..the Mangos are for licking!..........lol!

hail mary mother of god the lord is with thee blessed art you amongst women and blessed the womb of thy young jesus x 12

I'm praying earnestly for your soul.  I pray you manage to rid the demon in your soul

Glad you got my name right !..it is Mary!..start praying for yourself Joseph!..........pimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

flowingcolours wrote:

Zhivvy']The BTB/Abbey Road tribute on the way back home!

103-2.jpg

WTF???  Is this for real!?  This shouldn't be allowed on u2.com.  I mean a pic of Bono on a bag and then making fun of one of the best bands ever to come out of england the beatles and then you have one alcoholic in the group just to denigrate everything completely.  i am shocked and appalled
mad.gif

first of all; i love the beatles!! (and i bet they'd be honored by this picohwell.gif)

second; whats with the alcoholic-comment?? just cause one girl's from scotland doesnt make her an alcoholic! you cant say that bout my friendmad.gif

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifBABS!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Great pictures! Looks like everyone had fun! The birthday cake...what can I say about the cake? Absolutely brilliant!!! Thought I was going to die from laughter!! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

What a party !!!! I wish I was there.....you look lovely ( and alcoholic too ) LOL !!!!

No, you look great, congrats for the good vibe, and thanks for the wonderful pics !!!!

Thanks all!!!

We are having a great time - and the party/surprise etc... on Saturday was so much fun!! - as i think you can see!laugh.giflaugh.gif

When I went to get the cake made the woman in the shop was so impressed at the idea of a Bono cake! (hadn't told her where we were sticking the candle though LMAO!) We could hardly cut the cake for laughing and none of us wanted to slice up Bono! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hahahaahahhaaaaa great pics!!! looks like you had the best time!.

BTW Flower colours your so rude!, everyone knows alcohol is a good thing anyway ;) .Denigrate everything! lmao

OMG.. can't believe someone would take offense !!!!! It was such good fun... The cake was the very best ever and what is so wrong with a mango???????

And a photo with BTB ????? why is it disgusting???????

OMG.. can't believe someone would take offense !!!!! It was such good fun... The cake was the very best ever and what is so wrong with a mango???????

And a photo with BTB ????? why is it disgusting???????

Is flowingcolours takin' the piss here or what? Glad to see the girl with the beer is Scots. So proud!!roll.gifroll.gif