Barbara's time in england!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

As long as the licking doesn't involve nibbling, having a nibble while you're skinny dipping can be a disaster
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifcant promise there wont be any n ibbling Den !..depends on Mangos!....Grow-er or Show-er?.......roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name=badgirl56 wrote:

flowingcolours wrote:
badgirl56]roll.gif

Nice pics guys.  Love them.  Enjoyed the fun.  Now, I gotta go, there are a lot of things, if I could I'd rearrange.

P.S. ... for you folks, who are tired of this, don't worry.... Mary and I were just winding you up.  It's all good fun!

• Subscriber

[quote name='flowingcolours wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

flowingcolours']

I don't take or shake the hand of a heathen. I must pray for your soul first and baptize you in the glorious waters of holiness and then I might think about it.

roll.gif

Nice pics guys.  Love them.  Enjoyed the fun.  Now, I gotta go, there are a lot of things, if I could I'd rearrange.

P.S. ... for you folks, who are tired of this, don't worry.... Mary and I were just winding you up.  It's all good fun!

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifhey my freind!..I enjoyed that!.....now about the skinny dipping!...........roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

flowingcolours wrote:

badgirl56']
roll.gif

roll.gifroll.gif

Archived