Surprised no "Bullet the Blue Sky" on 360 at all.

newch91

It's been overplayed....a lot of us on here agreed that Bullet was one of the songs to be dropped, even during the Vertigo tour. Even on this current tour, there are some songs that should take a break, like WOWY and In A Little While. Red Hill Mining Town in place of WOWY!!!!

• Subscriber

It's been overplayed....a lot of us on here agreed that Bullet was one of the songs to be dropped, even during the Vertigo tour. Even on this current tour, there are some songs that should take a break, like WOWY and In A Little While. Red Hill Mining Town in place of WOWY!!!!

For sure.

Bullet is a brilliant track, and awesome live but they played it at nearly every show from 1986 - 2006.

360 is the first time it hasn't appeared on a tour since the song was written, and it's nice to think it's having a well deserved break.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder I guess.

• Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:

bflorendo']It's been overplayed....a lot of us on here agreed that Bullet was one of the songs to be dropped, even during the Vertigo tour. Even on this current tour, there are some songs that should take a break, like WOWY and In A Little While. Red Hill Mining Town in place of WOWY!!!!

For sure.

Bullet is a brilliant track, and awesome live but they played it at nearly every show from 1986 - 2006.

360 is the first time it hasn't appeared on a tour since the song was written, and it's nice to think it's having a well deserved break.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder I guess.

Agreed Mick.  It is one of their best live, but definitely overplayed in concert.  I wish they would put something obscure in there for the fans!

• Subscriber

A little rest will make a lot of good to the song, the audience will receive it excitingly and the band will have the oportunity of rethinking it if they want or getting it back to its origins, a different take, they should do it with With or Without You, but it is the great favourite of the audience and they find it difficult to replace, I think that, as much as I love both songs, One and With or Without you should start to rotate at least, so they can make a great come back at a given moment, when they feel like playing them.

If they admit suggestions I would say Love is Blindness or I f You Wear That Velvet Dress would do a good job in the With or Without slot. One is more tricky to me, I would say thematically  40 could be good, but we are so used to get 40 at the end I'm not sure how it would work as encore opener and the last thing I want them to do is to move Moment of Surrender from its closing position, it is perfect there.