Michael Jackson @ O2

JohnBunnell

The fact he is mental puts me off plus he is less reliable than Pete Doherty! He has apparently added 17 dates to the initial 10 nights so will now be playingatleast 27 nites!

Personally I reckon after 5 nights he will be 'exhausted' and will be sued by everyone for letting them down!

By the way ebay auctions are now at 3,300 plus of tickets that people bought from presale!

this could be the biggest ever flop in terms of touring history.

he is neither pysically or mentally capable of pulling it off.

unless he has the jackson 5 onstage for about 2 hours with a special 20 minute slot,where m.j does a moonwalk and mimes to a few songs.i expect thats all hewill be able to manage.

he,s not going to be able to do a tour.even if i was the biggest m.j fan in the world.i would have 2nd thoughts about seeing him live now.

20 years ago,he was the best performer of his time.apparently his shows were supposed to be amazing.but now.

no way.

• Subscriber

I was and am a fan, I doubt he can pull it off too, but all I (we) know about him in the late 10 years is from newspapers & tv, maybe he's not that illafter all. I would buy tickets to see him again, but only after a few shows that will confirm wether he's reliable or not. For his sake and for good oldtimes' I sincerely hope he's back in business.