Linking Facebook and U2

• Subscriber

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

utwothefly']Has anyone else linked the two?

My son did, thinking he was being funny.  I hate it!  When I'm logged into Facebook, and try to come here, it links it to my facebook profile pic.  But if I try to look at anything on the home page, it tells me I need to subscribe.  Once I get into the zoo, I seem to be ok, but if I want to look at anything on the home page, I have to log out of facebook, close down the browser and restart.

Its a nightmare hope theres a way out of it. Have you checked your mail and account info?, it slings me out and asks me to subscribe!, when im not logged into FB indifferent.gif

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

My account info is ok, if I open up a browser where facebook hasn't been opened at all. And the last time I went into my webmail was about 2 years ago and haven't been back because of about 3000 spam messages.

• Subscriber
My account info is ok, if I open up a browser where facebook hasn't been opened at all. And the last time I went into my webmail was about 2 years ago and haven't been back because of about 3000 spam messages.

ok ill try opening up a browser with FB not used on it and see what happens. Cheerssmile.gif

• Subscriber
That's FB for ya, pain in the arse.   I've never been able to login into my webmail here, login always says failed.

Think its a problem this side. Considering how many users use FB it works pretty well, if nothing works for me here ill be off tootired.gif.

• Subscriber

i have the link too. but i have the zoo/u2.com on top of my screen between favourite sites, and when i click that to enter (like i usually do, no problem at all. and it also says: welcome barbara1.

didnt even know i linked the both, till one day my fb profile-pic was showing on top, lol. guess i linked them without knowing? i know i sound very blonde again, its okay, you can all laugh. i never pretended to know much bout these things anywaywink.gif
  • Subscriber

tried it again: webmail still get the failed-message after i enter name and password. but always has done that to me. contacted the tech using the form, but the solutions they offer are all too technical for me. so i don bother, and don really miss it. the audio seems to be working fine, listening to october at the moment. but like i said, i always use the link on top of my screen to open the zoo. (my favourites). not tried playing audio while using the fb-link.