New member. Introduce yourself!!!

agt

• Subscriber

Mr Brightside - Pmed you the details of how to post the pics! Hope it all makes sense!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Well hello Im Caroleen Decosta and i've been a member for about three years even though my profile says two , and I like to welcome all you newcomers and to tell you that suscribing is well worthit , you get to occasionally listen to live feeds and you get a CD not that you should expect one when you suscribe , '' I didnt';' anyway enjoy zootopia and dont forget to introduce yourself , and we'd love to know what possessed you to come here and what made you like U2 so much......................

I LOVE U2 !!!! So we should too

• Subscriber

[quote name='Mr Brightside wrote:

Zhivvy
']Frankfurt was absolutely amazing!!! - for me was the start of a great summer of U2!

Ok some more questions as you seem to be enjoying answering then and we are a bunch of nosey women!!!!

How long have you been in the Zoo for?

Can you remember your first post?

Do you go to the gym?

What do you dream of doing?

Can you ice skate?

Any allergies?

Biggest fear?

Favourite butty?

Off and on since 2004 but never really got involved in the forum. I subscribed to Propaganda for a few years too.

I got a birthday card with £10 in it when I was 5. Is that what you mean? It`s not is it? In the early days I used to make fictitious quotes from Bono and was responsible for the bit where you had to agree to keep to the rules before you entered the forum. Sorry about that.

I was the under 17 national bodybuilding champion in 1986. I got a chest infection that lasted for 9 months which really fucked me up. I do play a bit of football though so I`m not that out of shape.

That`s not for publishing in this domain.

I`ve not been ice skating since I knocked myself out on the ice and woke up on a stretcher. I was 16. 

I`m allergic to large sheets of ice.

Being buried alive and large sheets of ice.

Toasted cheese and peperoni with reggae reggae sauce. banana.gif I got a birthday card with £10 in it when I was 5. roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

your quite funny Mr B!........thumbsup.gif

• Subscriber

Well hello Im Caroleen Decosta and i've been a member for about three years even though my profile says two , and I like to welcome all you newcomers and to tell you that suscribing is well worthit , you get to occasionally listen to live feeds and you get a CD not that you should expect one when you suscribe , '' I didnt';' anyway enjoy zootopia and dont forget to introduce yourself , and we'd love to know what possessed you to come here and what made you like U2 so much......................

I LOVE U2 !!!! So we should too

what a lovely name!..Caroleen!...;-);-);-)..everyones says two yrs..cos that was when new website launched.....tongue.gif
  • Subscriber

badgirl56']Hurry up with Mullett pic Mr B!...so love 80 's Bonos Mullett!..so yours should be good too!
thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Give me a chance I`ve got to find it first.

we are very patient people, mr bright. as long as the result is amazing!!wink.gif

• Subscriber

badgirl56']Hurry up with Mullett pic Mr B!...so love 80 's Bonos Mullett!..so yours should be good too!
thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

She's a bossy one the badgirl!!!! happy.gif (bad influence too - led me astray, I was sweet and innocent til i met her!)

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Mr Brightside wrote:

She's a bossy one the badgirl!!!! happy.gif (bad influence too - led me astray, I was sweet and innocent til i met her!)

OMG!!!! you're still pulling this trick on the newbies, are you??? give him a couple of weeks, my dear, and he'll know pretty quick just how 'innocent' you are!roll.gif

sweet, yes (if you put an effort in!) innocent?? think u stopped being that like 36 years agotongue.gif

Archived