New member. Introduce yourself!!!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click, on your name, Adamseyes, 

top left hand corner boxes click on my home, 
then edit profile picture(it's in red middle fourth down)
make sure you change it from 
  • A regular photo
  • to this*** My profile photo
  • and just on top-- choose file
  • and that should be it

• Subscriber

Hello ..I am new here...been trying to get a picture?.was going to ask in Help? but would not let me  xx Can someone help me get a picture?xx

Hello!! Welcome to the zoo happy.gif Hope you get your avi pic sorted out!

If you need any help to post pics - let me know I will send you a walkthrough of it all happy.gif

Nice to meet you!!!!

Thank You for the welcome xx.Cash cannot do piture just now as I am at work and really should not be in here at all....smile.gifwill try it when I get home tonight xx Thank You Zhivvy for your kind offer xx Thats a nice name unusual name xx Am on my lunch break with 3 mins leftsmile.gif xxx

• Subscriber

Thank You for the welcome xx.Cash cannot do piture just now as I am at work and really should not be in here at all....smile.gifwill try it when I get home tonight xx Thank You Zhivvy for your kind offer xx Thats a nice name unusual name xx Am on my lunch break with 3 mins leftsmile.gif xxx
Ohhh naughty you sneaking in on your lunch lol!! - you'll be addicted to here soon! happy.gif  Will Pm you the details of how to post pics! Hope it will all make sense!happy.gif (BTW - my name here is my cat lol!!!)

i am one life, bit friends call me lou. i am a girl, i am 15 and live in netherlands. i am very new here. i do not post much, last time i do i have a problem. i can only post 10 message in a day. i got a warning that i was to much.

that was very strange.