New member. Introduce yourself!!!

• Subscriber

Hope the newbies havent been scared off!...........Dying to know the story behind boobsinaglass!smile.gif
only the smell would scare them off lol! tongue.giftongue.gif

I am sure they will see that we are all a bunch of happy loons and join in!!!

(and please don't help Barbara to choose a name for me - between the two of you  God knows what I'd end up with!!!)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56']Hope the newbies havent been scared off!...........Dying to know the story behind boobsinaglass!
smile.gif

only the smell would scare them off lol! tongue.giftongue.gif

(and please don't help Barbara to choose a name for me - between the two of you  God knows what I'd end up with!!!)

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifBabs..pssst ..you know where!tongue.gifwink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56']Hope the newbies havent been scared off!...........Dying to know the story behind boobsinaglass!
smile.gif

only the smell would scare them off lol!
tongue.giftongue.gif

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifBabs..pssst ..you know where!tongue.gifwink.gif

psssst.............. i know where too lol!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

• Subscriber

hi sweetcatarina, dont be afraid! you can join the fun in here, and if you have trouble using the forum or something, just ask! (like we all did some time ago)

nice meeting you (and if you stay around you can help me come up with a nickname for agt and zhivvy, thanx!)

Are we changing names now. So now what do I say Barbara or stinkyfeet. I much perfer Barbara. How is that brainstorming going for Agt and Zhivyy's new names Barb.. .stin...

Hey sweetCatarina, fellow newbie (don't be deceived by my posts I'm still a newbie well maybe not anymore, it's only been two and a half months how is my count so high?)
  • Subscriber
Hey what's up? I'm SweetCatarina and I'm new to the board. If I act like a newb on here, it's because I'm still getting my barrings so please bare with me.
Hi Catarina! Welcome to the Zoo and the madness which goes with it!

If you need any help around here just give us all a shout and one of us will be happy to help you!happy.gif

• Subscriber

Are we changing names now. So now what do I say Barbara or stinkyfeet. I much perfer Barbara. How is that brainstorming going for Agt and Zhivyy's new names Barb.. .stin...

Hey sweetCatarina, fellow newbie (don't be deceived by my posts I'm still a newbie well maybe not anymore, it's only been two and a half months how is my count so high?)

i'm stuck with the names for andrew and zhiv!! i need help, please?? anyone? any ideas?? you know where to put them!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

cash0012']
Are we changing names now. So now what do I say Barbara or 
stinkyfeet. I much perfer Barbara. How is that brainstorming going for Agt and Zhivyy's new names Barb.. .stin...

i'm stuck with the names for andrew and zhiv!! i need help, please?? anyone? any ideas?? you know where to put them!oh yes we do!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif bend over Barbara!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif