Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

agt

New member. Introduce yourself!!!

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifhis real name is Phlip?....Ive always thought it was Flip!!!!!!!!..Pease dont tell him that!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifOne of these days im gonnae set those dungarees on fire!.....you look like something from Dexys Midnight Runners!..a shown up you are sometimes!roll.gifroll.gif

Francis is the name of the main character of Dirty Dancing, I love that movie :)

How's your life living next to Mary? :P

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Me too Monica I love that film!!!!!!!!......

Francis is the name of the main character of Dirty Dancing, I love that movie :)

How's your life living next to Mary? :P

Hi Monica.  Lovely to meet you, dear.  Life would be much better if she didn't live so close.  She's a doll, except when she goes on about Bono's bum.  She forgets that she is lusting after a married man and I have to spend hours before the cross in mass burning candles for her soul.  I hope he is forgiving her as much as I need him to.  I'd hate for her to go down into the depths of hell for such a fruitless endeavor.  The really funny thing about it, and I tell you this truthfully, she'd piss her pants if he even looked at her, never mind even say hello to her wee face.  I do have sleepless nights worrying about my doll but if I wasn't worry about her, I'd be worrying about my own child, Hamish.  He's in college now studying biomedical science and he's doing well.  he wants to be an engineer or a scientist.  He's a good wee young un, my hamish.

Good to meet you Flowingcolours, you're sounding less biblical of late. Did you once have a job on Jackanory?

One of these days Francy you will see the Sun Shine from BMans Bum!!!!!!!!..you will you will!!!!!!!!banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifhis real name is Phlip?....Ive always thought it was Flip!!!!!!!!..Pease dont tell him that!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifOne of these days im gonnae set those dungarees on fire!.....you look like something from Dexys Midnight Runners!..a shown up you are sometimes!roll.gifroll.gif
Oh shush noo yah auld bint!  My dungarees are what makes me who ah am.  I love em and when I'm oot bead rattlin fer yer soul, ye'll be thanking me!

Good to meet you Flowingcolours, you're sounding less biblical of late. Did you once have a job on Jackanory?

Hello Elaine, deary.  I'm not one to be biblical.  I'm just a good catholic, praying for all the wee souls.  I never had a job on jackanory but I watch the show with my grandniece most mornings.

why did I ever persuade you to jion here??????..few beers and I say anything!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifno more drinking sessions with you Francy!!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

zhivvy- i take it you already know your 'discotheque' status is spelt wrong. At least its better than the homepage saying the popmart tour was in 2007! eek.giflaugh.gif
My status spelt wrong and the other day I posted in both 1945 and 1993 - in the space of 5 mins!!! My time machine moves fast!!!!

why did I ever persuade you to jion here??????..few beers and I say anything!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifno more drinking sessions with you Francy!!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
Remind me not to tell you to jion Facebook!!!!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif