New member. Introduce yourself!!!

agt

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56']
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
Cheryl!..Francie!..Mich!!!!!!..Im speecless!.....Babs ..were the INNOCENTS here!..surpised Cheryl can even spell it!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Oi!!!!!! I am going to start a new thread in here the 'Zhivvy/Cheryl is innocent and just misunderstood' thread! happy.gif Full of stories of my purity etc... and all the nice things I have done etc...... and then all thhe new members will not ge the wrong impression of me! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

But how long will you be able to keep the innocence up for??? you won't be able to resist a mango or bucket remark if Bman is around and there are plenty that will try and trip you up so tis going to be a very hard strugggle to maintain your pure imagine for long so best give up now....

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56']
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
Cheryl!..Francie!..Mich!!!!!!..Im speecless!.....Babs ..were the INNOCENTS here!..surpised Cheryl can even spell it!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Oi!!!!!! I am going to start a new thread in here the 'Zhivvy/Cheryl is innocent and just misunderstood' thread!
happy.gif
Full of stories of my purity etc... and all the nice things I have done etc...... and then all thhe new members will not ge the wrong impression of me!
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

But how long will you be able to keep the innocence up for??? you won't be able to resist a mango or bucket remark if Bman is around and there are plenty that will try and trip you up so tis going to be a very hard strugggle to maintain your pure imagine for long so best give up now....

happy.gifhappy.gif I had avoided mentioning mangoes or buckets!! - as that had nothing to do with me! embarassed.gif - honest!

But I need to at least try lol!!!happy.gif

• Subscriber

So Zhivvy,

just imagine Bono on the bridge just above your head, sing right at you..... right now... and.... what is truely in your mind..........

Early morning, lack of sleep, please someone correct the grammer in the above statement....embarassed.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

maggie18patchwork']So Zhivvy,

just imagine Bono on the bridge just above your head, sing right at you..... right now... and.... what is truely in your mind..........

Early morning, lack of sleep, please someone correct the grammer in the above statement....embarassed.gif

Mmmmmmm....... my stomach making strange flip-floppy feelings right now! And he looking down at me...... and..... and.....and,..... those eyes ..........*swooooon*.........the sweat..........**off for a cold shower** before the innocence flies out of the window!!! OMB!

[quote name=Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56]laugh.gif. Zhivvy, your still innocent in my eyes, yet I haven't checked any of those infamous older posts, or seen what goes on in here when everyone returns from a concert. That must be when the innocence disappears.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

maggie18patchwork wrote:

maggie18patchwork']So Zhivvy,

Early morning, lack of sleep, please someone correct the grammer in the above statement....
embarassed.gif

Mmmmmmm....... my stomach making strange flip-floppy feelings right now! And he looking down at me...... and..... and.....and,..... those eyes ..........*swooooon*.........the sweat..........**off for a cold shower** before the innocence flies out of the window!!! OMB!

Well done Zhivvy, 10 out of 10 you past the test, made up for it on facebook though!!!!

BUT still pure and innocent heresmile.gif

• Subscriber

Hello there any new ones!!!

Just though I should introduce myself before anyone makes you think differently about me!

I am Zhivvy - Cheryl.

I am from England, I am from Bolton in the North but live in the middle.

I have been a U2 fan since the late 80s when I saw Bono  and that hair!!! - and been in love with him ever since!

I love the Zoo and the great people in here whom I have met and yet to meet. Some of my closest friends are from in here.

But as much as I love my friends in here - please don't believe the things they say about me!!! I am sweet pure and innocent. There are just some Belgians and Scots in here who will try and slander my name!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif (and most others do too!!!) No idea why!

omg!!! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
  • Subscriber

It's those Scots and Belgians together - when they gang up on a poor sweet innocent, non-perverted Bolton lass and make out that she is the bad influence over them all!! - when clearly it is not true!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif As pure as the day I was born am I!!!

(At least Maggie - you are supporting me and believing my innocence - or at least pretending too!tongue.gif)

Archived