The Greatest Film Ever Made!

mick james

Just caught the first 2min, going to watch it after work. I think one of the guys is from Superbad ( maybe). Do you know how long it takes to get pie out of a rug. Forever, lol. Going to have to come back to this one. Thanks mick.

• Subscriber

Just caught the first 2min, going to watch it after work. I think one of the guys is from Superbad ( maybe). Do you know how long it takes to get pie out of a rug. Forever, lol. Going to have to come back to this one. Thanks mick.

Dude, if you love the Beasties, this will do your head in.

I'll be laughing for days from this one! roll.gif

How did they get all those actors in there? Are those three guys the real Beastie Boys, I mean Froto is a Beastie Boy?

I probably should know that seeing that I'm Canadian and I also did have one of their cd's in my late teens.

• Subscriber
How did they get all those actors in there? Are those three guys the real Beastie Boys, I mean Froto is a Beastie Boy?
I probably should know that seeing that I'm Canadian and I also did have one of their cd's in my late teens.
No, all the future and past Beasties are famous comedians.

I won't give away the names yet!

The Beasties do make an hilarious appearance though - I reckon you'll work it out.

Seriously, if they had to pay the cast it would have cost millions!

Tis the cops, I kept my eyes closed at the end Mick, so that I didin't see the creditswink.gif. I'm thinking they must have been Beastie fans to all get together to make that video. Just saw that they have a new album out May 3rd. The music in there must be from their new album then. (guess I've been in a U2 bubble have no idea what's else is going on in the music world).