Some freaks are filtering through...

What`s going on around here at the moment people? Where have all the no marks come from? Can`t we have an anti TW@ filter?
nope cause that means i'll not be able to get on........
  • Subscriber

you think this moment is bad? you should have been here few motnhs ago. or try last year, after Bono's back-surgery. 

thats when we had the real freak-show...eek.gifalien.gif
  • Subscriber

you think this moment is bad? you should have been here few motnhs ago. or try last year, after Bono's back-surgery. 
thats when we had the real freak-show...eek.gifalien.gif

Or the moment when they allowed mad Belgians in here - eh Barbara??? tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']you think this moment is bad? you should have been here few motnhs ago. or try last year, after Bono's back-surgery. 
thats when we had the real freak-show...
eek.gifalien.gif

Or the moment when they allowed mad Belgians in here - eh Barbara??? tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

atleast i 'm not putting humpday-greetings on my fb-page.....grin.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']you think this moment is bad? you should have been here few motnhs ago. or try last year, after Bono's back-surgery. 
thats when we had the real freak-show...
eek.gifalien.gif

Or the moment when they allowed mad Belgians in here - eh Barbara???
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

atleast i 'm not putting humpday-greetings on my fb-page.....grin.gif

That is because you aren't as nice and friendly as I am! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

• Subscriber

Yes I read about the Humpday on FB at work got me worried that I should have been doing something that isn't allowed at my age!!!!!!!
It is an innocent name for wednesday - nothing like everyone suggested (go look on my FB page lol!)