U2 Shoot Video in Berlin

MacFoley

• Subscriber

U2 Shoot Video in Berlin

6766-t.jpg
Posted: May 03, 2011

By: Tassoula / @tassoula

We should have known from The Edge's Tweet yesterday afternoon, that something was brewing in the band's old stomping grounds:

"Hansa ballroom ceiling Berlin. http://twitpic.com/4si8cv"

According to reports from German news outlets, the band were filmedwalking across the Friedrichsbrücke pedestrian bridge, and Bono at somepoint drove a green Trabant from a nearby cathedral to Hansa studios.

Of course, Hansa is where the band recorded the legendary album Achtung Baby, so there is speculation that they may be shooting footage for an anniversary edition of the work.

None of the nearby fans heard music at what they were told was avideo shoot, but band members did sign autographs afterward. Newspapersreport that the video will be "released by the end of the year."

• Subscriber

YEP!

looks like a dvd will come with the remaster then. cant see a full show being released.

although we could get the channel 4 zootv doc show back in the 90's. which included a sleeping adam, naked in green moment! you know the one?

• Subscriber

None of the nearby fans heard music at what they were told was a

video shoot, but band members did sign autographs afterward. Newspapers

report that the video will be "released by the end of the year."

Two friends of mine were outside the Studio and they clearly heard So Cruel and Zooropa intro played LIVE

maybe they took opportunity to soundcheck something for next leg...

• Subscriber

[quote name='monica martino wrote:

MacFoley']None of the nearby fans heard music at what they were told was a

video shoot, but band members did sign autographs afterward. Newspapers

report that the video will be "released by the end of the year."

Two friends of mine were outside the Studio and they clearly heard So Cruel and Zooropa intro played LIVE

maybe they took opportunity to soundcheck something for next leg...NICE! I"m actually hoping for an Achtung related Glastonbury as they promised...happy.gif

• Subscriber

All we need is some news acrobat is being looked at. Then it could be possible they could play the entire album!
So Cruel should also be looked at...although I feel it would be kinda cold for a Glasto audience

• Subscriber

[quote name='danielsentana wrote:

MacFoley']All we need is some news acrobat is being looked at. Then it could be possible they could play the entire album!

So Cruel should also be looked at...although I feel it would be kinda cold for a Glasto audience

yeah esp if it rains again at glasto....laugh.gif