Montreal Show..Camping?

MJG

• Subscriber

Anyone know any information on the Hippdome?  I am going friday and saturday night and would like to set-up a tent.  Does anyone know if I can tailgate/camp in the parking lot?  I have a Pick-up Truck tent and inflatable mattress..  Love to set-up some lawn chairs, bbq, and a cooler full of beers..Have the ultimate u2 weekend..  Can't wait  Maybe someone knows of a camp ground close by..Thats if security would give me a problem..

Check with the venue - but be warned, most places do not allow camping out, or lining up, before the actual day-of-show.  Too much hassle, liability, etc. (Also, allowing camping would pretty much guarantee turning the parking lots and vicinity into a homeless camp!) 

Most places should be able to give you the time when you can start lining up. Just don't expect to bring your camp stove with you. 

--

• Subscriber

Anyone know any information on the Hippdome?  I am going friday and saturday night and would like to set-up a tent.  Does anyone know if I can tailgate/camp in the parking lot?  I have a Pick-up Truck tent and inflatable mattress..  Love to set-up some lawn chairs, bbq, and a cooler full of beers..Have the ultimate u2 weekend..  Can't wait  Maybe someone knows of a camp ground close by..Thats if security would give me a problem..
would so love this!..a Tailgate!.....I havent a clue ....but I did experience my first Taigate in US in 2009....Raliegh NC u2 ..was fantastic!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

• Subscriber

Check with the venue - but be warned, most places do not allow camping out, or lining up, before the actual day-of-show.  Too much hassle, liability, etc. (Also, allowing camping would pretty much guarantee turning the parking lots and vicinity into a homeless camp!) 

Most places should be able to give you the time when you can start lining up. Just don't expect to bring your camp stove with you. 

--

Good advice Eaplatt!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

MJG']Anyone know any information on the Hippdome?  I am going friday and saturday night and would like to set-up a tent.  Does anyone know if I can tailgate/camp in the parking lot?  I have a Pick-up Truck tent and inflatable mattress..  Love to set-up some lawn chairs, bbq, and a cooler full of beers..Have the ultimate u2 weekend..  Can't wait  Maybe someone knows of a camp ground close by..Thats if security would give me a problem..

would so love this!..a Tailgate!.....I havent a clue ....but I did experience my first Taigate in US in 2009....Raliegh NC u2 ..was fantastic!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Badgirl, I'll bring the beer, and you can bring the Pimmssmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif. Never had it, seems to be a popular drink in here. I have so much to learn.lol

• Subscriber

So excited about the weekend in Montreal.. Back to back shows should be amazing..CTwoof let me know if you hear anything about where I can pitch my truck tent..

• Subscriber
Call the staidum! They'll give you everything you need to know!

I thought the hippodome wasn't in operation..  That they are building a stadium for the show only to tear it down..Does anyone know of a number to call??

• 1 month later...