popmart

hestia

• Subscriber

gone - it's my favorite song on popmart, a beautiful song - it's a sleeper hit -
there was only one flaw on that album, and they fixed it in the audio filehappy.gif

• Subscriber

Mine too. I just flipping love it, they need to play it on the 360 Tour! Or just save it for their eventual return to the UK on the next tour...

One small thing - PopMart was the name of the tour, not the album. The album was called Pop.

• Subscriber
Mine too. I just flipping love it, they need to play it on the 360 Tour! Or just save it for their eventual return to the UK on the next tour...

One small thing - PopMart was the name of the tour, not the album. The album was called Pop.

2 flaws roll.gif

• Subscriber

Wonderful, extremely rich album, every song is so worth it. My favorite is Gone, and I'm dying to hear it play this tour. I feel it should be taken more into account and considered not only by the fans but by the band. Sales don't indicate the best album!

• Subscriber

Me thinks the world could use the song  gone . The flaw of POP was putting discotek first, kinda buried the other songs. Discotek is a great song, however, that's like the problem. it gets stuck in your head.... as an album song, works much better at the end.

• Subscriber

Thought Bono once said it was one of his favourite u2 songs?! or at least the one he liked off pop the best. I still prefer the first half of pop to the second.

listen to discotheque. at one point i swear bono and edge sing discodick!laugh.gif

the first half of pop is awesome!

after gone, the album goes real mellow until please pops back in. i love wake up dead man. mind you if you wear that velvet dress is a cool song.

miami? i love it! MI-MAMI!

but its the first half that counts. you could say the same for all that you cant leave behind and atomic bomb.

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

utwothefly']Thought Bono once said it was one of his favourite u2 songs?! or at least the one he liked off pop the best. I still prefer the first half of pop to the second.

listen to discotheque. at one point i swear bono and edge sing discodick!laugh.gif

• Subscriber

yeah Pop is a real stunning album, doesn't sound dated does it, my favourite all time album ever. not a duff song on it my favourites have to be 'Gone' (love the supermarket video they played at the shows), Miiiiiiiiaaaaammmmmmmmmiiiiiiii, 'Do you feel loved', 'Wake Up Dead man' and 'Staring at the Sun'. love it, love it , love it - pop is the one remaster I really look forward to =0)

• Subscriber

yeah Pop is a real stunning album, doesn't sound dated does it, my favourite all time album ever. not a duff song on it my favourites have to be 'Gone' (love the supermarket video they played at the shows), Miiiiiiiiaaaaammmmmmmmmiiiiiiii, 'Do you feel loved', 'Wake Up Dead man' and 'Staring at the Sun'. love it, love it , love it - pop is the one remaster I really look forward to =0)

I feel that they should  have tried to play some POP in Mexico, but what's stopping them? While Love Rescue Me, Stay, Stuck in a Moment are all wonderful songs, nothing compares to Gone or Please!