• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I am trying not to find it lol!!!! as i know I will be up for it and post things which I really shouldn't!!! I blame that Bono - if he wasn't so damn hot and had such a fine ass I wouldn't perv as much!

• Subscriber

Zhiv you are not Pervy you are honest.happy.gif"> Bonohappy.gifhappy.gif i can make myself blush at times with my thoughts about him embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif 

Me+Bono+a bottle of red wine = devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

• Subscriber

I'm with you Zhiv, with the Pinot Noir and watching Vertigo Tour in Argentina.....High, high, high ....

After last night's droolfest from Turin i am playing safe with the music channels on TV lol!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira']I'm with you Zhiv, with the Pinot Noir and watching Vertigo Tour in Argentina.....High, high, high ....

After last night's droolfest from Turin i am playing safe with the music channels on TV lol!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

The thing is....is saturday night....and as Bono said..."I don't know a better place to be on saturday night...that Buenos Aires.....so I want party tonight....I'll be up following Mexico and the music very loud....and Pinot Noir must follow me...

I don't want SAFE tonight...!!!! What about you friend ????

[quote name=Zhivvy wrote:

cash0012]Zhiv you are not Pervy you are honest.happy.gif"> BonoLMAO!!!! I don't need anyone to get me started on that man happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif i can make myself blush at times with my thoughts about him embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif 

Me+Bono+a bottle of red wine = devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

I know what to go see next Ha Youtube thanks Zhiv.wink.gif Good choice Nazhira. 

Don't forget the fine, ripe, juicy mango!!!!

Of course we don't...this is the night...and Zhiv, I love that about droolfest, I want one, can you share ?