My U2 Nightmare!!!!

Redhead11

• Subscriber

I was very glad to wake up. 

I had a nightmare the other night. It was the day of the U2 show. I was getting ready in slow motion. All of a sudden, Someone told me the show was yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed it. By 24 hours. And then I check the Zoo, and the tour page confirmed it. It was the day before. I was so mad, I picked up my dining room chair and through it across the room. Then I cried. And cried. frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifAnd then I found out they had played Acrobat, Mercy, The Fly, and One Tree Hill. 

It was really weird though. My mind fixed it. Later on that night, I had another dream. I was at another U2 concert, and Bono singled me out and pulled me on stage. All was right in the world. 
But just as I was about to whisper something to him (I don't know what i was gonna say), 
I woke up.  tongue.gif

Needless to say, when I was out of dreamland I rushed here and made sure the date was the same. It was. Phew!!!!

• Subscriber

I had a nightmare the other night. It was the day of the U2 show. I was getting ready in slow motion. All of a sudden, Someone told me the show was yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed it. By 24 hours. And then I check the Zoo, and the tour page confirmed it. It was the day before. I was so mad, I picked up my dining room chair and through it across the room. Then I cried. And cried. frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifAnd then I found out they had played Acrobat, Mercy, The Fly, and One Tree Hill. 

It was really weird though. My mind fixed it. Later on that night, I had another dream. I was at another U2 concert, and Bono singled me out and pulled me on stage. All was right in the world. 
But just as I was about to whisper something to him (I don't know what i was gonna say), 
I woke up.  tongue.gif

Needless to say, when I was out of dreamland I rushed here and made sure the date was the same. It was. Phew!!!!

lol

• Subscriber

Wow, Redhead, they even had an awesome setlist in your dream!!

I remember this dream in which they were playing at my high school, and played a ten minute long Until the End of the World, and opened the encore with Love is Blindness!

• Subscriber

I had same kind of dream before last summer's show....

I was somewhere abroad, too far away, when suddenly realised that the show was on that day... but couldn't make it any more, it was terriblecry.gifcry.gif then luckily woke up!!smile.gif

Your other dream was much much better.... maybe it will come true very soon and you will be able to whisper something to him happy.gif(just don't miss the show, lol)

I had a nightmare the other night. It was the day of the U2 show. I was getting ready in slow motion. All of a sudden, Someone told me the show was yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed it. By 24 hours. And then I check the Zoo, and the tour page confirmed it. It was the day before. I was so mad, I picked up my dining room chair and through it across the room. Then I cried. And cried. roll.gif