Zombie attack front of CDC

wahine

Yeah Ok, the front page of the United States Government Centers for Disease Control, the CDC, has a zombie alert for May 21st! Swear to God, here it is. If you are on the front page just click on zombie, here is the actual page.

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

wow, my country has gone to the edge LOL...floods, disasters, health disasters and now zombies.

So, should I be scared, New Orleans is flooding well everywhere else is flooding to save New Orleans. This May 21st thing is getting NUTS over here! Or maybe the govt knows something I don't :((( I thought it was bad enough since hurricane season starts in 10 days. Ughhh!!!!!

Now, just one pea-pickin' minute:  According to a bunch of religious fundamentalists, 5/21 is the date set for The Rapture.  As in the Biblical Rapture, not the band.  So who's gonna show up first--God or the zombies? 

Either way, I'm scheduled to work that day, so looks like I'll miss it all. Story of my life.

--

• Subscriber
Yeah Ok, the front page of the United States Government Centers for Disease Control, the CDC, has a zombie alert for May 21st! Swear to God, here it is. If you are on the front page just click on zombie, here is the actual page.

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

wow, my country has gone to the edge LOL...floods, disasters, health disasters and now zombies.

lol I know its funny , many things yet to happen before something like that were to happen

• Subscriber

Or maybe I will just have to settle for watching Zombie Bono, Zombie Edge, Zombie Adam and Zombie Larry. Poor Zombie Edge will be playing the guitar and his fingers will be flying off into the crowd. Maybe I will be lucky enough to catch one of his fingers!!!!

• Subscriber

Or maybe I will just have to settle for watching Zombie Bono, Zombie Edge, Zombie Adam and Zombie Larry. Poor Zombie Edge will be playing the guitar and his fingers will be flying off into the crowd. Maybe I will be lucky enough to catch one of his fingers!!!!
eek.gifeek.gif Ã©Ã©Ã©Ã©Ã©Ã©Ã©Ã©Ã©Ã©k!!!! patti!!! i was bout to eat....sick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gif