Anyone gutted Jesus didn't walk the earth again on Saturday?

MacFoley

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

MacFoley']i always wondered if life, when it ends, we will end up like zombies, and we all do the michael jackson thriller dance!!

Well that sucks for me because I can`t dance.  But Adam did like my dancing to Vertigo!!!!!

that means your going to hell...(that you cant dance!!!)alien.gif

Well I guess I will meet you in hell devil.gif and we can share a pimp.gif.  Gonna be one hell of party!!!!  Bono, Mac, Zhivvy and me!!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

okay, we're all still here. guess the 'good christians' are still amongst us too? how you think they gonna spend this sunday??

you think they even have food left in fridge?? did they bother goin shopping, cause they werent supossed to be here anymore, right?

• Subscriber

okay, we're all still here. guess the 'good christians' are still amongst us too? how you think they gonna spend this sunday??
you think they even have food left in fridge?? did they bother goin shopping, cause they werent supossed to be here anymore, right?

That`s funny Barbara, you gave me a good laugh!!  roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

The people they were talking to on the news, the followers, they said they sold everything they own to spread the word.  

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']

its about time people woke up and spent energy on how to prolong the earth's life, which i think is god's aim for us. to bring peace between all nations, which again is god's aim for us. take mankind back to where it was. before the romans started putting taxes on everything.

but that wont happen in an ideal world. because man ruined an ideal world.

But people don't seem to want peace though do they? Why have peace between nations when they can flex their political muscles and showe their 'power'. I think that some people are scared of peace on earth - if there is peace etc... what place would the politicians have? - there would be no place for them, no place for armies etc... and i think that scares people.

But I agree with you Mac that God's aim is to have peace between all - what a dream it would be, but can you really see it happening? is utopia only a place written about and can't exist for real?

Thats why we all need to Wake Up....as bono so beautifully sings here

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']

its about time people woke up and spent energy on how to prolong the earth's life, which i think is god's aim for us. to bring peace between all nations, which again is god's aim for us. take mankind back to where it was. before the romans started putting taxes on everything.

But people don't seem to want peace though do they? Why have peace between nations when they can flex their political muscles and showe their 'power'. I think that some people are scared of peace on earth - if there is peace etc... what place would the politicians have? - there would be no place for them, no place for armies etc... and i think that scares people.

But I agree with you Mac that God's aim is to have peace between all - what a dream it would be, but can you really see it happening? is utopia only a place written about and can't exist for real?

Bono is so right in this song! It is a ****ed up world we live in and we need help to get it right again!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']But people don't seem to want peace though do they? Why have peace between nations when they can flex their political muscles and showe their 'power'. I think that some people are scared of peace on earth - if there is peace etc... what place would the politicians have? - there would be no place for them, no place for armies etc... and i think that scares people.

Bono is so right in this song! It is a ****ed up world we live in and we need help to get it right again!

we really do zhivvy :-)

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']

I don't believe in a God myself, but I agree, the world should wake up to suffering.

On a more upbeat note, Spicy, congratulations on becoming a mod!

• Subscriber

Get ready folks, apparently the rapture, much like U2 concerts from last year, has been rescheduled to October 20 (I think its the 20th). So good thing for me and the others who are seeing U2, at least we will get to see them one last time before the world ends.