2010- 2nd leg of tour !!!!!

yoshitownsend

• Subscriber

I just saw this in a recent interview today.... (Larry Mullen Jr.) said: "We plan to tour this summer. We start off in Europe for two months and then wego to America for two months and we come back in 2010 and start in America and finish off in Europe." So it looks like they take a break in winter, thencome back for round two in N. America and then Europe again... I don't see anything about Australia or Latin America this time.... or will there be a 3rdleg too? DISCUSS MY FELLOW FANS!!!!

• Subscriber

So we got this news... but that doesn't say anything about Australia... I read from another post though that Australia is being rumored by a radio stationin Melbourne, so maybe we got to add this into the mix... I think I might see U2 on their return to Europe... my first show will be Chicago, then Dallas andHouston....

They're taking the Winter off to finish and release the next album - and then the tour in 2010 will largely consist of all new songs and few old ones.

If U2 shun Australia again simply because of exchange rates, I'll be very upset. I'd rather see a stripped down show that doesn't cost as muchinstead of one with all the bells and whistles thanks if that's the case.

I'm too poor to do what I did for Vertigo - touring round Europe seeing U2 - but now I can start saving for next year yaaaay!!!!

Tim's Tour...

July 10th // Coldplay// Portland, Oregon

Aug 14th // U2 360 // Wembley, London

Aug 18th // U2 360 // Hampden Park, Glasgow