So Adam did become a father last year!

agt

• Subscriber

mmmmmm, you thin we're allowed to discuss it this time??eyes.gifeyes.gif since b-man himself brought it back up!

or maybe he's gonna get told off to, cause he didnt wait for any confirmation on the official fansite!tongue.gifdevil.gif

• Subscriber

mmmmmm, you thin we're allowed to discuss it this time??eyes.gifeyes.gif since b-man himself brought it back up!
or maybe he's gonna get told off to, cause he didnt wait for any confirmation on the official fansite!tongue.gifdevil.gif
I  wonder............tongue.gifwink.gif

I have a gut-feeling it will be ok since the band members have stood together through thick and thin after all these years.  In fact, I would consider their relationship to be more of a brotherhood because their connection with each other is so strong.

happy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

agt']Finally some confirmation at the opening night of #U2360DEN:

I know it says it here..but thats Bono saying it right?....why isnt it like Official News where we fans can congratualte him?......

The speech by Bono is in the news thread so i guess that makes it official!