360 Tour Merchandise!

TheSunAndTheMoon

• Subscriber

Hello all!

I'm headed to one of the shows in June and have got GA tickets. I've never been before and am concerned about being able to get merchandise at the show. The merch stands are still up after the show like every other band right? Is there usually problems with most of the stuff being sold out already by then? 

Just looking for a couple tips from anyone who's already been there.

Cheers!

• Subscriber

Hello all!

I'm headed to one of the shows in June and have got GA tickets. I've never been before and am concerned about being able to get merchandise at the show. The merch stands are still up after the show like every other band right? Is there usually problems with most of the stuff being sold out already by then? 

Just looking for a couple tips from anyone who's already been there.

Cheers!
Hello!! Yes you are right the merchandise stalls are there before and after the show. I suppose that after the show there is chance of less being available but it is up to you whether or not you want to be carrying stuff during the show if you are GA - I usually buy stuff after the show and never had a problem!

• Subscriber

I normally get a t-shirt, sometimes a poster too (but hubby does'nt like too many posters as I have too many Bono photos up around the house anyway - he says too many I don't think there are enough lol!)

And i have been loving the caps this year!

• Subscriber

There are caps too!!!! Better bring lots of money thentongue.gif.
oh the caps are the best thing!!! I live in my cap! (well not literally you understand lol!)happy.gifhappy.gif

• Subscriber

If you want a relaxed shopping experience I recommend going before the show. My hubby and I went to the show and had GA tix. One of us stayed in the line while the other went to buy the shirts. Then we put them in the car so we wouldn't have to worry about carrying it all around.

After the concert = madhouse FULL of people and possibility of what you want may not be there.