Why I fear tornados...the sound of terror

surrenders

Video/Audio of 20 people who were in a convenient store and went into a big fridge for safety.  God bless the people who went through this in Joplin, MO.  It looks like a war zone and so far 116 souls lost, deadliest tornado since 1953.

all is calm until about the 2:15 mark. All 20 survived!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sad, my heart goes out to them. Tornadoes are scary, I was almost in one once when I was visiting Alberta and I was terrified.

We were driving in Wisconsin one night and the lightening was lighting up the whole horizon.  All of a sudden we saw a huge twister in the distance that seemed to take up almost the whole horizon.  I've never been in a car that turned around so fast and headed the other way.

• Subscriber

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

PattiU2']Very sad, my heart goes out to them. Tornadoes are scary, I was almost in one once when I was visiting Alberta and I was terrified.

We were driving in Wisconsin one night and the lightening was lighting up the whole horizon.  All of a sudden we saw a huge twister in the distance that seemed to take up almost the whole horizon.  I've never been in a car that turned around so fast and headed the other way.

Wow, scary!  We were driving in the middle of nowhere, so we I was trying to figure out where to go.  It was a tornado watch, not a warning, but the wind and clouds and thunder and lightening.  I thought for sure a twister was coming!!