Hi.

celticfc09

• Subscriber

Hi everyone,

I've been gone for some time. I've gotta say Ive missed you guys. I stopped paying. I stopped showing up. I left when things were insultingly bad. Paid subs, has it gotten any better? Apart from the new feed thing on the community homepage, has much changed? Should I return or am I best off on interference and atu2?

thank you
celts

Hi.
Why not return we are all U2 fans. Don't know those other sites. Don't need to the zoo does it for me. All I know is that I get a laugh almost every day in here. It's all about what you are looking for. Good luck celts.

• Subscriber

Hi everyone,

I've been gone for some time. I've gotta say Ive missed you guys. I stopped paying. I stopped showing up. I left when things were insultingly bad. Paid subs, has it gotten any better? Apart from the new feed thing on the community homepage, has much changed? Should I return or am I best off on interference and atu2?

thank you
celts
Nice to see you back here! I guess for paid subs that is up to you.

Yeah the Zoo seems a bit slower than it used to be, but I still love it in here. The same great people are in here. Yes there is upset and people fall out - but some amazing friendships are in here - and that is why I stay! happy.gif

• Subscriber

depends on what you are looking for celtic. 

the hottest news? great reviews? all bout the music? lots of free stuff? don know, maybe you're better of with those others sites, but i never visited, so i wouldnt know.
i'm not here for all that. i love the songs, listen to them on almost daily base, but don feel the need to discus every little part of them. i love to hear other peoples opinion bout the music, but not all the time.
i'm also here for the casual talk, how did you spend your day? what did you watch on tv? i'm here to hear what other people wanna do with their lifes, how they live their lifes, whats goin on in their family? jobs? and share my own experiences.
i'm here to talk bout the shows & appearances: what the guys have been up to lately? pics and articles. 
i'm here to hear what other zootops opinion is bout things goin on in our world, religion, newsfacts,... all that and more.happy.gif

• Subscriber

oh btw celtic, your siggy is pretty clear and hard to misstongue.gif
yes. wink.gif -- you should check out the profile

yes  i am in for the news and rumors, so ill probably stay free side.
they been doing any special audio feeds since Brasil? word of their being one for Glasto?

and wahine, can't say that much has. Denver show was nuts and it hasn't stopped raining in Chicago. well last few days have been nice, but hot.

Im hoping to see some of those ZooTV songs they practiced the other night for glasto show up in chicago.