NEW 360 TOUR DVD ON THE WAY

crazycup

Hi guys from all the fan cams I have seen on youtube, I have to say that the Rose Bowl DVD does not do the 360 tour justice. Don't get me wrong it was a great night 2 years ago. But since then their have been some pretty amazing nights. Particularly in Europe and South America. So my Question is when are we going to get another updated DVD. And hopefully (should we get one) have some better directing going on in this one, cause the Rose Bowl show (to my huge surprise) hardly showed off the claw at all. :(

• Subscriber

would be fabulous! We have to have the one in Argentina with Nazhira. i would like to see all of them. at least one of each song, South America & Mexico, asap,with some commentary, this weekend, the footage is amazing already, 

great idea, fuel to the fire.....pimp.gif

• Subscriber

I'd rather they filmed Glastonbury. A U2 concert DVD filmed in the UK is LONG overdue.

yep! they are filming it pete, putting it onto dvd, blu-ray is another thing!

(thanks god ive got sky hd for the moment!!!)roll.gif

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

peterferris8']I'd rather they filmed Glastonbury. A U2 concert DVD filmed in the UK is LONG overdue.

Sky HD, why the smilie face, is that because they are not going to televise it or yes they are, you teasing Mac. 

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

peterferris8']I'd rather they filmed Glastonbury. A U2 concert DVD filmed in the UK is LONG overdue.

Sky HD?! Psh! I've got V+ HD!

• Subscriber

[quote name='cash0012 wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

(thanks god ive got sky hd for the moment!!!)
roll.gif

Sky HD, why the smilie face, is that because they are not going to televise it or yes they are, you teasing Mac. 

yep they will show on tele!