Tour Program

mich40

This is on Ticketmaster if your still buying tickets. And no not buying tickets, but I soo want to.

U2_PrgrmBnd_140X65.jpg Add the U2 2011 North American Tour Program for only $30!
Add it to your ticket purchase on the Shipping Page. The Tour Program features 40 pages of high quality color photo's of the band, 2011 Tour Itinerary, and special tour stories and comments from each band member. The $30 price includes shipping and applicable taxes. This item will not ship until April 2011.

• Community Moderator

Thanks, Cash. I noticed yesterday that it's at the U2 shop too. Different cover than 2009, so it looks like I'll be getting it.

• Subscriber

I have both... they changed it sometime in 2010

The keychain has changed also, different design from 2009/2010.

There are 3 new badges that were introduced in 2010, but the 2009 ones are still availble.

The metal pin is still the same.

The white 360 europe mug and black 360 u.s mugs in 2010 are now unavailable also unavailable is the black europe 2009 mug with the pic of the band.

Atm there is no 2011 tour mug as far as ive seen.

Also think there is at least 3 new badges for 2011.

I have the European one for 2010 and I think it's one of the best things you can buy (and cheaper than a t-shirt). I think they changed it every year, to put new pics in it (but they don't write where they have been taken, so...).

• 1 month later...