Would anyone like to recommend a good film they have seen and enjoyed..

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Doctor" which is a very good film about a successful doctor who learns about compassion when he becomes the patient as a result of being diagnosed with cancer.

Link:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doctor_%28film%29

I think I saw that a really long time ago.

A similar story about somebody learning about compassion via cancer and an non compassionate doctor. Ever read the play "Wit" by Margaret Edson?  It's fantastic!   I read it senior year of high school. I loved it.

Never watch Marley And Me - It was on TV last night and the first time I have seen it.

I sobbed uncontrollably for the last 30 mins, could hardly see the TV screen!

That's exactly what happened to me!!
  • Subscriber

Just went to see "Midnight in Paris" tonight. Definitely worth watching.

I agree! Have just come back from watching it. I'm new to Woody Allen movies. Loved it, makes me want to book a trip to Paris tomorrow! smile.gif

Watched "Match Point" last week, wasn't sure about the ending though eyes.gif

I just watched "The Damned United" last night. It's by the same director who did The King's Speech. It was a good one. Watch it. :)
Yeah I agree the damned united is really good film, only went to see it because my dad is a massive Brian Clough fan, but I ended up loving the film my self! Any one seen the Source Code? I am really undecided about it.
  • Subscriber

[quote name='clovergirl86 wrote:

OutWest']I just watched "The Damned United" last night. It's by the same director who did The King's Speech. It was a good one. Watch it.
:)

Yeah I agree the damned united is really good film, only went to see it because my dad is a massive Brian Clough fan, but I ended up loving the film my self! Any one seen the Source Code? I am really undecided about it.

haha thats in my netflix list. 

Mr Weatherman says tomorrow is going to be a very wet day...frown.gif...... and if he's right will run along to Blockbusters and get a film. Many thanks for all your films.. will look and make note...happy.gif