Take That, biggest UK tour in history...

MacFoley

• Subscriber

I think most people are over looking the fact that they are only touring in the UK, hence the 1st reason for high sales. Then there is thousands of European fans flying in for these dates. 2 nd reason, fans know this is a one time only gig for Robbie Williams! As soon as he's done he'll be right off to sign his next massive recording contract.

U2 could do a lot more gigs in the UK, but they never do. I suppose on world tours you have to spread yourself about a bit.

• Subscriber

Wish I was going - seriously I do!!! I went to see them a few years back - their first comeback tour and it was great. They are not my favourite band in the world but they put on a damn good show and guarantee you a great night out.

Anyone who is going have a great time!

I think most people are over looking the fact that they are only touring in the UK, hence the 1st reason for high sales. Then there is thousands of European fans flying in for these dates. 2 nd reason, fans know this is a one time only gig for Robbie Williams! As soon as he's done he'll be right off to sign his next massive recording contract.

U2 could do a lot more gigs in the UK, but they never do. I suppose on world tours you have to spread yourself about a bit.

Blame the FA for not allowing U2 to use football stadiums but then again they don't tour out of season unlike Take that suppose!