You know what would be nice........

Redhead11

• Subscriber

................A way to get our voices heard by the band. 

Is there even such a way? Other than writing to principle management and praying that someone magically puts it in a pile that says "To U2." I mean, do they ever even go on here? I know Larry did back in HTDAAB era. But I mean really, when are they ever a part of this site (besides show reports and the rare live streams or the rare legit band cam with them filming themselves..or the rare times Bono writes us and asks us what we want to ask presidentshappy.gif.) 

I'm still kinda new here, so maybe you know more. Feel free to educate me, please!wink.gif

Is there some email (not that there's a chance they'd get that either...) or something? I mean, I'm U2 obsessed. I go on here everyday and praise their fantastical-ness.  I love them............. I know they have much better things than to get online and look here. (Hello? record some more stuff happy.gif)

SO  I think there should be something like...........a "U2 suggestion box" or something (hello? setlist suggestions...what happened to that?). Or even some forum thing where one of them goes on once a month and reads what we want! or what we want to tell them. I don't know...I guess I'm dreaming out loud. They are the biggest band in the world...busy guys. I don't know. I guess all I'm saying is that I want more contact with the band. But hey, I guess we're lucky enough to just have them around.......

• Subscriber

i hear you redhead!! and i think maybe its the disadvantage of thm being such a great band... like you say, so many things to do, so busy, too many fans, maybe?? cause if they would be on here, to read and reply to our messages, wouldnt this site be flooded by fans leaving questions and messages, and it would be too much for them to reply to, and they would have to hire some folks to do it for them.... would end up having same result as writing to PM.... eyes.gif

• Subscriber
i hear you redhead!! and i think maybe its the disadvantage of thm being such a great band... like you say, so many things to do, so busy, too many fans, maybe?? cause if they would be on here, to read and reply to our messages, wouldnt this site be flooded by fans leaving questions and messages, and it would be too much for them to reply to, and they would have to hire some folks to do it for them.... would end up having same result as writing to PM.... smile.gif