Liars

wahine

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Never trust anyone in government NEVER EVER

They will spin you one line and get into power then screw you over or do something stupid on the other side!

Or never believe a footballer either! happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Claire T']Never trust anyone in government NEVER EVER

They will spin you one line and get into power then screw you over or do something stupid on the other side!

Or never believe a footballer either! happy.gif

oh Ryan gigs is EVIL fancy doing ya Brother's mrs for 8 years SERIOUSLY WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?

• Subscriber

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Claire T']Never trust anyone in government NEVER EVER

Or never believe a footballer either! 
happy.gif

oh Ryan gigs is EVIL fancy doing ya Brother's mrs for 8 years SERIOUSLY WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?

Well if you are going to cheat - cheat big time, cheat on your wife, cheat on your mistress and cheat on your brother!!!

Tosser!!!

everybody lies

I never lie and my farts smell of roses embarassed.giflaugh.gifroll.gif

@Zhivvy yes well my sister went behind my back with a guy I only just met and it hurt me to the point that I doubt I could trust  her again ever. It's one thing cheating but your siblings other half that's the WORST thing ever! sick.gif

Never trust anyone in government NEVER EVER

Hey, my dad was a Senator! He was beyond honest, of course when he died in office, they kept saying his motto over and over you better the damn truth cuz sooner or later somebody is gonna find out. He lived that way, he raised us that way, and he was beyond loved here in Florida! He was a good man..some men are just freaking dogs. Straight up. Dogs. I dont care if you got issues, that'll sort itself all out. I do care if you lie about it! Of course, Bill Clinton married the Representative and his wife last year, so that kinda wraps that up! Lies, lies, lies.....